Saturday, November 6, 2010

Raspberry Heating Massage Potion

I was actually a bit surprised with the Raspberry Wickedly Sensual Heating Massage Potion I had requested from TabuToys, since it showed up in a perfume type box and bottle that I have seen somewhere - oh that's right, maybe from my Paris Hilton a-la-skank-wear.

It smells delicious and tastes just like raspberries, so if you have a secret raspberry fetish - this will take the cake! It has a push nozzle instead of a cap, so it's great for avoiding slippery messes. It's all natural too and works with condoms, as well as sex toys and adds a soothing heat to relax all your inhibitions while you get a mouth full of watering flavor and scent! I didn't really notice too much heat, but then again, I didn't use it much for lube and just overall body massaging and titty fucking. As I imagine with any lube - some sort of friction, it's bound to heat up a little and get warm.

But, if you like lubes that actually taste like what they're supposed to, then you will love this Wickedly Sensual Heating Massage Potion.

So, discover your playful side. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment