Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Know the Secret Ingredient for "Not in the Mood"

That's right, you heard it correctly.

I was taking my usual late night shower and typically this time of year, my scalp gets itchy and out of control, so I use neutrogena t-gel. If you've ever used it, you probably thought that it smelled like dog shampoo. It's horrendous, but is supposed to get the job done, so I deal with it.

So, I jump in the shower one night, wash my hair with this shampoo and then later on in the evening - I lie down on my boyfriends lap, with my hair still a bit damp.. and he asks, "Why do I smell old people"? I don't know why this caused me to burst into a laughing fit, but it was hysterical, since I knew he was talking about the shampoo I used in my hair. He started to sniff and said that it reminded him of his grandparents house. Kind of like an old moth ball smell.

He hates it and can't stand to be around me when I use it.

BTW, this smell will stick around for 3 days. So, if you're not in the mood for sex, then just wash your hair with this nasty shit - as its bound to turn your man off or give him a visual that he's fucking his grandma and that's never good. Unless he's into that type of shit.

If so, you should probably run...

No comments:

Post a Comment