Saturday, June 11, 2011

One Year Closer to Death and Orgasms O' Plenty - Hooray!


That's right, today's my motherfucking birthday. I'm supposed to be turning 29, but in my mind I just turned 21, especially with my night at the bar last night of being a complete light weight, after only having 2 stiff drinks. I like them when they taste like rubbing alcohol, cause then you know you're not being jipped!

Just an FYI: The Anchor bar is full of WIN.

I suggested we watch some Blu-ray pirate porn. After all, it was only fitting to end the night with a "bang" after being at the anchor. So I put on my new pink corset, left my black thong on and went downstairs to pop it in. We start watching and a few sex scenes go by, he puts his finger on my clit over my black thong and proceeds to do circling eight motions. I'm already wet from watching the on screen cast go at it, but this just puts me over the edge. He moves his hand a little lower and says, "Damn babe, you're soaked." I laughed. He starts fingering me as I watch the couple go at it and it makes the sensations 10 times better. I almost climaxed, almost. I move my positioning to something more comfortable and relaxing, spreading my legs so he has a first-hand view. He starts kissing my inner thighs, knowing very well that it teases and excites me at the same time. He hovers over my pussy, gives her a little kiss and moves back to the thighs, sucking, nibbling and decides the teasing is over. He dives right in, licking, sucking every inch until I just can't take it anymore. I was saying no, but my body was saying yes. I didn't want to climax that way, but I went with the flow and let loose into a body shaking, mind blowing orgasm that kept going even though he stopped. I couldn't let him not get off, so I got on my knees and headed straight to his penis. I started licking the shaft from the bottom very slowly, blowing my hot breath over the head of his penis, circling under the mushroom with my tongue, doing a little twirl dance, which was teasing him like he teased me. I gave in and put my mouth around his penis really fast with high intensity suction, making a popping sound with my mouth as he made his way out. Licked my lips and went back for some more until I craved for his throbbing, hard cock to be inside me. He was already in the sitting position on the couch, so I hopped right on and starting riding and grinding his penis, only he wanted something different, so I removed myself from that position, but when I got off him, I spread my legs like I was going to do the splits and he says that might work. He gets up behind me and rams his cock into me, going faster and faster each time, hitting that spot I so very enjoy. I had to bend down at the waist and put my hands onto the couch, just to keep my balance. My moans were getting louder; the sensations were getting more intense.

I thought he would be claiming victory again, but my pussy is a tough girl to conquer.

~It's so hard to write my sexual escapades without wanting to fuck myself. FYI: No keyboards were short-circuited in the process. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment