My boyfriend and I were discussing this the other day. Yeah, I know we have some deep ass conversations. *giggle*The only reason why we want to change genders for just a day is so we can experience what each other feels during sex. He claims that it sounds a lot more fun for us women than it does for men. That might be true, but I'd still like to find out if there's any truth in it. Or maybe we're just good at faking it? Not that I would ever do that, since as I've said before - I want my fucking nut too!
Although if it was possible, my boyfriend would be too obsessed with his own tits and ass, that he would probably turn lesbian for that day and then I wouldn't get to try his happy clamgina. Bastard!
Most people wouldn't really choose this as a reason to switch genders, but I'm not your average girl. I'm fucking weird, and completely fine with that.But, let me guess.... a lot of you would switch just to see what the other thinks? That's your typical go to reaction when you think of switching genders, but fuck. Why would I want to be in that mess of a brain, when I already know how my significant other thinks, or I at least should, since I've been with him 5+ years.
So what say ye... would you switch genders for just a day and why?
And if you know any trans-gender genies, send him/her my way!!

No comments:
Post a Comment