Why, why, why is my subconscious doing this to me. I have no feelings for him what-so-ever, nor do I ever plan on having sex with him again, so why the hell did we have sex that was so clearly vivid in my dreams? The thing is, we were in bed, doing it and I had to close the door to be sneaky, because I was apparently still dating my current boyfriend. Everything down to his nasty, skinny body to his above average penis was a spitting image of what I recall 6 and a half years ago. UGH.
I would never cheat on my boyfriend and I despise cheating so much so, that I would chop off the person's erogenous zones that did me wrong next time!
I don't think I'll ever understand the weird ass shit that goes through my mind, so I'll just leave it at that.
Has anyone else dreamt of having sexual relations with an ex while dating someone, so I don't feel completely douche-tastic?
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment