Ever since my friend/contributor Babe tried a wireless/remote control toy with her boyfriend, I just had to try one -- so, I went with the Remote Control G Spotter Vibrator from TabuToys.Now unlike hers, this one is the size of a bullet that you just insert vaginally and leave there while your partner controls the remote from up to 10-16 feet away. Don't worry though, it's not going to get lost in your hoo-haw, since it has a plastic string attached to the bottom, so you have access at all times.
The bullet is 2.25" by 1.25" in length and is covered in a soft velvet exterior, which helps it glide smoothly. The Remote Control G offers seven intense functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation with the push of a button. Want to enjoy it alone? Well you can, since the remote was created for independence in mind as well.
I thoroughly enjoyed the excitement it left me, because I can insert it, walk around and do my normal business and then my partner would randomly start the vibrations and then I was perked with sensations, which is even more thrilling when you don't know it's coming. It wasn't enough to set me over the edge and give me a g-spot orgasm, since I need in and out penetration, rather than just vibrations - but it was still a fun experience that both him and I enjoyed. You may not want to do it if it's dead quiet in your house and you have either roommates, or children. You could be getting weird looks or unnecessary questions. But, I would just shrug it off as my phone vibrating. ;)
I think I'm a big fan of wireless sexual devices now, since It's little things like these that can spice up naughty time, big time.

No comments:
Post a Comment