The Ambassador program for EdenFantasys has changed again! I didn't really care for the second change as we were to choose stuff from a list they compiled and I guess since people didn't like that idea, they decided to just give out gift card codes. That works! Which means I can get whatever the fuck I want and they're stack-able! I can totally see this being a GREAT thing, because I will be saving them up for the more spendy items that always seem to attract my eye.
Like this super duper Universal Sex Swing Stand for $209. I've always wanted to try one that was actually sturdy and didn't attach to a door frame, but where the hell would I store this? I don't want my room to start looking like a jungle gym or a dominatrix dungeon. Would be fun though!And I've always wanted a liberator wedge ramp combo to help out with those hard to maneuver sex positions. Would be interested to see what we could come up with using it. But, damn are they pricey at $209!
Oh and can't forget Lelo products, how I love them so. The quality is astounding and they all feel like velvet on your love petal. Like Insignia Soraya for $194 by Lelo. I can see sexy time with Soraya being sensual and mind blowing.That's all I've browsed so far to use my gift cards on, now I just need to make a real wish list!
If you're still not a member of EdenFantasys Ambassador Program and this entices you, you should totally sign up - they accept anyone who's had a blog longer than 2 months! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment