"Grip her, squeeze her and hold her when ever you want, how ever you want. Take her in the ass, or take her in the vagina, you decide!"Since, I am always getting toys for myself - I thought why continue to be selfish with my partner and allow him to get something besides your typical cock ring. Which brought the idea to get him a fake pussy for those times of the month when I can't put out because he's squeamish of aunt flow (even in the shower). I don't mind though, I just don't want to suck dick all the time when she's here, so that's why I figured this would be ideal.
When I told him I got him a toy, he was a bit scared. Then I told him what it pertained to and he got embarrassed and I asked, haven't you ever wondered what it would be like fucking a fake piece of silicone ass? He says, "not really". Yeah right!The day it arrived, he was excited and wanted to open it himself. I couldn't even take a peak at it without him wanting to slap at my hand like I was being a naughty school girl. Then that evening, he decided he was going to test it out, even though I didn't want him to cum with it, since I was laying right there next to him naked wanting it to be my turn. He wasn't into that idea and wanted to test it thoroughly and have it be a self masturbatory night. He was laying on the bed, making the Alexis Amore Vibrating Pussy fuck his dick like she was riding him into oblivion. (okay, so maybe not that over the top, but you catch my drift)
He had a hard time getting himself to cum with me watching, since he felt awkward. But, I couldn't help it since it was kind of hot! Once he turned on the vibrating bullets that are inserted into the silicone pussy, you could tell he was more turned on - which ultimately pushed him over the edge and made him cum.

He told me it didn't feel like a real vagina per say, so I can only go by his words. He had no problem inserting his penis once he lubed it up real good. But he said the hole is kind of small and almost too tight. There's also a hole at the top, that I'm not exactly sure what its for - unless that's where the cum is supposed to shoot out so you have less of a mess, but his dick ended up poking out of it a few times. So, if you're long and push the pocket pussy all the way down your shaft, you will probably have that issue. I think it could possibly rip, as it stretched somewhat on that first use.
It has a remote control mechanism to control the speeds of the 2 vibrating bullets you insert into the back of the Alexis Amore Vibrating Pussy. It's very soft and more realistic than most vagina replicas out there. I think that's one reason why I chose it. It doesn't have that dark look to it either, like it does on the website photos.

This pocket pussy measures 6.5 inches long, 4 inches wide and 2.5 inches high for your perfectly hand filling pleasures. A free sample of talk powder comes with this masturbator, which is meant to be rubbed on when you're storing her for long periods of time to give you a long lasting toy. Lint, hair and other debris stick to her like crazy though, so maybe store it in the plastic bag it came in to avoid that.
Overall this is a decent male masturbatory toy for the price and will be his number 1 go to toy until we get him a full bodied one. LOL =)


No comments:
Post a Comment