Friday, July 15, 2011

China doll chiffon babydoll review

EdenFantasys indulged my desire to play dress up when Jenn ordered me a few items.  The China doll chiffon baby doll is a cute lingerie set that comes with matching panties. (I don't have any pictures of myself to share but I'm not sure I would anyway. ) The panties are simply see through and I'm not sharing my vag on here at the moment.  The fabric is 100% nylon according to the tag and the panties are a mesh which is why they are see though.  The under-wire cups are interesting because they aren't padded but they still give you a nice rounded oompfness that breasts need in order to look sexy.  They have the same mesh lining on the inside as the panties but also a outer decorative lace-like lining that you can see in the picture. They have sturdy feeling wires that don't poke out in the slightest.  The wire seams are thick and protect the wires from poking your boobs.  The shoulder straps are easily adjustable.  The frog closure in the front takes some getting used to but that was easy compared to the adjustable side straps.  I still haven't figured out what they do.  There are two long elastic straps attached to the inside cups.  If you cinch them tighter then you give your bosoms a little boost too.  I could not find a way to keep them in place.

The model in the picture has them crisscrossed in front but where the heck are they fastened?!  I couldn't figure it out so I let them hang by my sides. My Darling thought the outfit was very sexy.  He liked how the fabric was all ruffled in the back.  I liked the entire piece but those side straps annoyed me.  I'll be getting creative with them the next time I wear this red hot number and thanks to EdenFantasys for carrying it!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment