Beatles songs to a music contest and become the standard fare that Paul McCartney, "American Idol" on Thursday, as the program is a fan of "The X Factor."
The Television Critics Association meeting in Beverly Hills as part of Showtime, OH, Cincinnati from the satellite in response to the questions "What I said yesterday that everything is cool," said Paul.
"People want to do it was always - has some value," he continued. "I sometimes feel sorry for some of the artists do not have the background a little bit [like the Beatles]. ... But it was before the show hit the big time they are interested. I see shows like this."
The Television Critics Association meeting in Beverly Hills as part of Showtime, OH, Cincinnati from the satellite in response to the questions "What I said yesterday that everything is cool," said Paul.
"People want to do it was always - has some value," he continued. "I sometimes feel sorry for some of the artists do not have the background a little bit [like the Beatles]. ... But it was before the show hit the big time they are interested. I see shows like this."


No comments:
Post a Comment