Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nothing to buy - but you'll like this!

Hi Dody,

Sorry that I haven't been in touch lately. It's
all my fault.

The truth is, I've been hard at work on some
amazing new content I want to flat-out GIVE you.

I should be done with it next week. Then I'll
send it your way.

It'll be well worth the wait.

The only thing I ask is that you leave me a
comment about what you think of it.

Talk Soon,

Marc Ostrofsky
Author, Get Rich Click

P.S. I've been working away on some F*R*E*E
content for my readers. And that means YOU!

Keep an eye on your inbox! It's coming next
week.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

https://razormedia.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=8&i=306913&s=3232321&e=42bfa1b3

Razor Media Group 1707 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 233 Houston, Texas 77056 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment