Saturday, July 9, 2011

Special Offer ... Thank You


Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

Company Logo
Dody,

If you haven't heard yet, I was fortunate enough to be on ABC's "The View" again yesterday.  This is the second time they've had me on!

I also just received notice that Get Rich Click! is going to be on the New York Times Bestseller list AGAIN! I think that is going to bring the count to 6 weeks on the list ... amazing.

All of this is because of the early supporters of Get Rich Click! (you).

To say thanks, I'm making Get Rich Click! available way below retail price.  This is a great time to get a copy if you haven't yet, or a great time to get a copy for friends and family if you already have yours.

Click Here for Special Offer, Only $14.95 with FREE Shipping.

THANK YOU!
Interesting Image

PS:  I've heard that "The View" was interrupted in places because of shuttle launch coverage. In case you missed it today, you can watch it here.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe
Razor Media Group 1707 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 233 Houston, Texas 77056 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment