Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sofia Lauryn (13811) The Training OfO seeking bdsm

bdsm slave torture
Release Date: 3 June 2011

This is the rudimentary shoot she has ever done besides doing cam work. She has not ever erotic bdsm fiction been tied up and left at the whims of a stranger. Nerves are on edge and it shows as soon as I deposit my hands on her for the first time. It is conspicuous that she's not sure what she has gotten herself in to. Her nerves are getting the best of her so I focus on one thing at a time, not to conquer her on her first bdsm hoods shoot with someone else in the room. First I find her pain bdsm clips threshold, and then decide to bestow more bdsm erotic art time making her comfortable in her own skin. She has of that kind a erotic bdsm art rawness about her... untouched, untrained, and scared. Just the opportunity to pass I like them.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination
Studio: The Training OfO
Duration: 00:43:11
Starring: Sofia Lauryn


bdsm slave torture

Quality: SiteRip
Format: WMV
Video: 1280*720, 29.976 fps tube bdsm
Audio: MP3, 7158 kbps

File sizing: 517.6 MB

bdsm slave torture

No comments:

Post a Comment