Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playing Dress Up With EdenFantasys


This last week, I decided I was going to play dress up with Bitchin' Babe and order her some sexy lingerie/costumes/stockings from EdenFantasys and guilt her into taking some photos in these hot outfits for sending her these. Hey it's only fair I get to see the goods, right!?

I'm at least hoping she likes what I've picked out for her, since she's been too busy to even try them on right now. Which is understandable, but don't hold back on me now! *wink*

She's really excited about the Miss Snowflake costume since she wants to be a white angel at the Electric Daisy Carnival (like Woodstock for people into electronic music) that she seems to attend every year, this time being in Las Vegas AND next week to boot. Totally jealous right now! So hopefully she will tell us all about her vacation, shares some great photos of the event and give us a sneak peak at herself in costume!

Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment