Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Weekend Goes a Little Like This...

Since I didn't want to rain on Bitchin' Babe's Sex Post parade, I decided to wait a day...

Our night started off with dressing up as a Roman Soldier and Medusa, which by the way ended up turning out way better than I expected since the costume was of great quality. Wished I would have gotten a good picture of us together though.

After multiple cups of dismembered baby parts punch and shots of jager, topped off with a few cups of mudslides, I was doomed. I actually had to cut myself off and start drinking water like a pussy or else I would have spewed deviled egg and habanero sausage chunks. Not something you want to picture right?

The night winds down and everyone's heading to their designated sleeping spots for the night. We either get the air mattress in the living room with two other people or the futon in the kitchen/den area. We happily take the futon in the other room for more privacy, although not too much since there isn't a separating wall or door between us. I turn the lights off and start taking my clothes off one by one, thinking I am going to just pass out, but he has other plans. He puts his hand down my panties and starts rubbing on my clit. I perked, oh this is what we're doing huh. I was willing to partake in such dirty things, as long as we weren't loud. Mind you, one person is in the living room and two more are still outside in the hot tub, which have to travel through the door next to us to get to the other areas of the house. I was not wanting to get caught like two teenagers by their parents, so once I started feeling really good and had the juices flowing I asked to go get a condom out of the car. "I don't think I brought a condom babe", well let's go check anyways. We put our clothes back on and head out to the car, trying not to look to suspicious or be loud on the way out. He checks his backpack, nope no condom.

"I wanna lick your pussy baby", I happily oblige of course, got in the back seat and let him go to town on my yearning mound. He knows just how to get me going, flicking all the right spots, teasing my entryway with his tongue. It didn't take long to push me over the edge and make me climax. He kept going and going, which almost made me orgasm again. I thought once was enough, so I reciprocated the favor until I brought him to orgasm. Mmm saltier than McDonald's fries I tell him. We put our clothes on to go back in the house and rest for a while til we head out in the early morning. We awoke to unpleasant noises, which sounded like two pigs syncing with one another. We decide we're not going to be getting anymore sleep and head out. 

"Baby, I want my dick inside you when we get home". 

We were both instantly throbbing with desire to hurry up and rush home and get it on, this hour drive is going to last longer than we hoped.

We finally arrived, didn't even bother to unpack the shit from the car and I head upstairs to freshen up from last nights oral sexcapades and we get it on like two adults madly in love. 

The passion that I once thought left, was re-ignited.

No comments:

Post a Comment