Monday, May 23, 2011

How you do you take your Oral Sex?

I personally love giving and receiving oral sex so much that I could spend a night with just that.  It would have to be a nice hard cock and a wet pussy for me to really enjoy myself.  I can only stand so much cock before I've had enough.  Same is true for pussy too I guess.  When I only dated women I missed cock.  Not nearly as much as I've missed pussy, but I missed it when I didn't have it all the time.

I've always thought the word 'Oral' was a strange looking and sounding word.  The shape your mouth must make to sound it out seems sexual to me but then again I'm a horny little bitch. 

Blow jobs are wonderfully easy for me to give.  I expect because I like giving them. With my fella, I have even been able to cum while I'm sucking his cock.  Just like eating pussy blow jobs are only good for me when I'm in the mood to give them and when the candy is clean.  I will somehow politely decline to go down on the person if I detect anything...unpleasant.  Be safe pplz, oral sex can kill! They make flavored condoms for men if you really don't like the idea of putting your mouth on a bare cock.  I've never tried one...I feel like sucking on a condom could be a serious choking hazard.  Yes, sucking a cock is a choking hazard all by itself but that's not likely to get lodged in your throat.  I suppose you could plastic wrap over a pussy if you didn't want all the juices in your face.  I'd rather not be suffocated by the pussy I'm eating. 

When I give a blow job I'm definitely thinking of his turn-ons and what are the sensitive areas that will make him erupt like old faithful.  I generally start by lathering the tip and shaft with my tongue.  A wet cock is easier for my mouth to move around on.  If my hands are available I will use them on his cock, balls or taint.  Depends on the moment.  I'm open to gently placing his balls in my mouth as some men love this.  Others do not care for more than a soft cupping with your hand.  The taint can cause old faithful to turn into Mount St. Helen's if its his first time getting it played with.  The taint can also be too close to the asshole for men who do not like ass play.  Anytime you engage in ass play you should get permission from the ass first.  Blow jobs are fun for me to give but I don't always like the taste so there are times when I spit instead of swallow.

In my experience licking pussy takes a patient person.  Some women don't make any sounds or movements at all but yet their cum is gushing in your face.  Most women can't help but let out those tell tale little moans and whines of pleasure.  I love to line the lips with my tongue, tracing each wonderfully soft space of her pussy.  If she's into it I will gladly sink my teeth into her inner lips.  If you like a little pain with your pleasure try this.  It's fantastic when done right.  Some men will use their nose to play with the clit while the tongue the cunt but I don't care for this method.  I prefer to use my fingers when I need to play and pinch the clit as needed.  I love the taste of pussy and have been lucky enough to never have a sour one.  From the moment my mouth hits her skin I lap up the fluids like a kitty slurping milk.  I thoroughly enjoy making her cum in my mouth.  I love when I can give a women such an intense orgasm that I can feel the tightening of her around my tongue or fingers.  Mmmm so yummy!!


Now I would like one of each for lunch please...waiter...come back with that menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment