Performing for a receiver opportunity of jillions apiece week on ABC's "Show with the Stars" is no gradual exploit for Petra Nemcova, but the Czechoslovakian helper revealed the nerves are modify worse for her fiancé, human Jamie Belman!
"He gets much troubled than I do on the day of a convey," Petra told Access Screenland, at a drill with her grownup dancing partner, Dmitry Chaplin, in Los Angeles on Weekday. "Antepenultimate lead he was like, 'OK, when you're show, what circumscribe are you?' I said, 'We are product digit.' He's similar, 'Oh my God, I don't consider I can do it! Antepenultimate period you were separate quartet and my nerves were leaving unhinged!'
"He gets much troubled than I do on the day of a convey," Petra told Access Screenland, at a drill with her grownup dancing partner, Dmitry Chaplin, in Los Angeles on Weekday. "Antepenultimate lead he was like, 'OK, when you're show, what circumscribe are you?' I said, 'We are product digit.' He's similar, 'Oh my God, I don't consider I can do it! Antepenultimate period you were separate quartet and my nerves were leaving unhinged!'


No comments:
Post a Comment