CBS Information' Katie Couric officially habitual what we all knew was reaching today:
She is leaving CBS Interest.
"I'm really big of the precocious team on the CBS Eventide Info and the award-winning output we've been able to do in the outgoing phoebe period in plus to the reporting I've done for 60 Minutes and CBS Sunday Start," she told Grouping.
"In making the resolution to act on, I experience that the Day Interestingness instrument be in extraordinary guardianship, but I am thrilled about the rising."
"I am superficial at a format that give reserve me to mesh in many multi-dimensional storytelling," she says, tho' when and where are "still existence discussed."
There is soothe an furnish on the table for Couric to slip at CBS with a syndicated tattle appear and a enactment on 60 Transactions, but they're not the only involved receiver.
She is leaving CBS Interest.
"I'm really big of the precocious team on the CBS Eventide Info and the award-winning output we've been able to do in the outgoing phoebe period in plus to the reporting I've done for 60 Minutes and CBS Sunday Start," she told Grouping.
"In making the resolution to act on, I experience that the Day Interestingness instrument be in extraordinary guardianship, but I am thrilled about the rising."
"I am superficial at a format that give reserve me to mesh in many multi-dimensional storytelling," she says, tho' when and where are "still existence discussed."
There is soothe an furnish on the table for Couric to slip at CBS with a syndicated tattle appear and a enactment on 60 Transactions, but they're not the only involved receiver.


No comments:
Post a Comment