When Topco Sales got back to me about doing a review, they told me to browse their site and pick some things out so I immediately found the Cake items and was awe'd by the vintage pictures that they use to enhance their packaging. I had to have these, not only for the vintage look, but because I love cake -- like a fat kid.The first one I tried was the Cake Delicious Kisser Lip Plumper in Red Velvet and I must say, it tastes exactly like it's supposed to.
MMM, I'm in love.
I however, didn't notice any tingling sensations when I put this on like you normally do with plumping lip gloss, nor the plumping after effect. But, the lip gloss taste and ingredients easily make up for that with their Vitamin E and C moisturizers.
If you aren't a fan of Red Velvet, these also come in Cookie Dough, Devil's Food and Angel Cake in .20oz normal lip gloss tubes. Now, I must collect them all!
Thanks to Topco Sales for providing this sex toy for free in exchange for my fair and honest review of the item.


No comments:
Post a Comment