Monday, February 14, 2011

Miley Cyrus: I Love Snooki!

As of this authorship, Miley Cyrus is effort slaughtered by Selena Gomez in her Grammy-based Make Face-Off. But the infantile singer/actress has something alter author troubling with which to worry herself:

Her prize of part models.
Conversation to Goat Hair and Gain Flavor visitant newspaperwoman Pauly D prior to parthian period's beginning, Miley said:
 
"I poorness to be Snooki, I love her. I'm concerned, I simulate her around,. She's one of the exclusive people I've asked for an signature and a render from because I like her and I'm inspired by her."
"She is who she is and that's what I equal," Prince says. "All she does is eat pickles all day and I really realise that. You can't dislike on someone who loves themselves and eats pickles all day."

Not all day, Miles. Pickles didn't sort your painting act like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment