I had dreamt that my sister had gone in to labor and the whole family was together, so we all got ready to pile in to different cars to rush to the hospital. Well, my grandmas PT cruiser decided it was going to have a mind of it's own that day. So, I went out to start it and came back in the house to grab some things and went back out to have it driving off down the road. I immediately started chasing it, caught up with it and jumped in it to try and get it to stop. Nothing worked. Not the breaks, nor even the e-break. It was fucking possessed like that Stephen King movie "Christine". I finally gave up, jumped out and decided I was going to let it crash into someones house, but take off running before it happened, so I wouldn't be at fault for it.
I get back to the house finally and told my grandmother that I couldn't stop her car and that it's probably wrecked somewhere down the road and we're going to have to explain what happened. We sit in the house for a few minutes so I could collect my thoughts and through the curtains I see headlights. The motherfucking car was parked in the driveway, like it was waiting for me to come back out to it. All I could think was WHEW we don't have to explain the damage it caused, but why the fuck is it sitting in the driveway with no driver and now looks like that piece of shit, scary panel from the Jeepers Creepers movie?
At that point my boyfriend woke me up and I was glad, since the first time I watched that Jeepers Creepers movie I was scared shitless.
All in all, I can see how some of this is coming up as my sister should be going into labor anytime this week, since her actual due date is the 28th. But the fucking possessed car? I cannot explain.


No comments:
Post a Comment