Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally Tested the Liberator Wedge/Ramp Combo


As I said before, I saved up my gift cards and bought the liberator ramp and combo wedge set from EdenFantasys, but never got a chance to break it in until recently. My overall opinion is that its not as great as everyone claims it is. Let me just say its huge, but I expected that. It also doesn't stay in place as others had mention since my wedge piece was scooting all over the place and made me uncomfortable. I'm not sure if it's because I had placed it on the floor and it needs to be on a blanket or what. Also, its really hard and not at all as comfortable as others have said, since it makes my back arch. Apparently I have too much booty, so if your butt is flat, then maybe it would be comfortable for you.

When we decided to have my ass laying at the highest point on the ramp for oral sex, it was great because his neck wasn't stressed and it was like I was raised on a platter for him to devour on. We then tried sex in the same position, it was almost too much for me, because it left me wide open for deeper access. He was hitting my cervix and that's not a pleasant feeling, as every female should know. I have yet to try any other positions on it since we've been rather busy lately, but I'm sure doggy-style will be more satisfying.


Material: / /  
Length: 34"
Width: 24"
Height: 12"
Weight: 20 lb


I did watch the liberator video on how the ramp can improve conceiving, especially if you have a tilted cervix. (like me, or so I was told by my quaky DR.) So I guess when the time comes to have a child with my partner, then I'll definitely be using the ramp - missionary style.

Overall it's a better way to improve your sex life, by giving you different ways to explore each others bodies, so I say with that it's worth it - if you can get it on sale with a coupon, since it's rather spendy otherwise.





No comments:

Post a Comment