Monday, December 20, 2010

So Dance, Dance, Like it’s the Last, Last Night of Your Life!

Saturday night was the most fun I had in a long time!! I even got my crazy ass on the dance floor to shake it a bit. And for those that know me personally - that takes mass amounts of booze before I'm comfortable enough to make a fool out of myself in public. But, everyone else was doing it, so why not. I didn't want to be the party pooper!

Anyways, it was our friend Megan's 30th birthday - so a few of us headed to Milwaukie, OR and stopped at this pub called Elk Rock. It was fine, but the atmosphere wasn't what we were thinking it was going to be. My drink was also weak as hell! So, we finished our drinks and hot wings and decided it was time to move onto some place else since that place only had Karaoke on Thursdays and Fridays. Why not Saturdays bitches? There was no dj either to make up for it, and that's when most people go out looking for something to do. Just doesn't make sense!

We then decided that we were going to go to Wichita Pub, since there were no close karaoke bars. Wichita at least had a dj with a dance floor, so our group sat at the closest table to it, so it would be easy maneuvering when the best songs came on. So I downed my first drink, and Tasha goes up to the bar and asks the bartender what to get a shot of -- for a girl who likes long islands (being me) and she comes back with this triple shot glass of something fruity. Still don't know what it was, but it was good! Thanks bartender and Tash! Her real ploy was to get me drunk enough to get on the dance floor with her. And her firecracker ass did just that. She's so full of personality and just plain awesome... if anyone could do it, I knew it would be her! My boyfriend was shocked and so giddy that I got up to dance with him, he's too cute - but he needs to lay off the river dance moves. Oh my gosh!

I now want to do it again and going to have to make it a monthly occasion or some shit.

I'm still kind of sore from that night, because apparently I was doing squats like nobodies business.

We ended the night with some sibling drama, so instead of staying at their place like we were supposed to since all of us were too drunk to be driving, they decided it would probably not be a good idea. That's one thing I get pissed off about, is they always seem to pull that shit when they're like - you need to stay over, then turn us away when someone gets their panties in a bunch. You're supposed to be friends and looking out for each other, so wtf? Thankfully we did make it home, but my boyfriend does not remember driving at all. Scary!

We made it home and into our bed and had copious amounts of sex, good sex I might add into the wee morning hours. I was so tired and hungover yesterday, that I didn't feel like doing shit - not even grocery shopping like we needed to. LOL

So how was everyone else's weekend and Holiday going so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment