Tuesday, November 9, 2010

21 Questions

Photobucket

1. Have you ever fascinated about someone of the same sex? Yes, I have on multiple occasions. You can read why, here.

2. How do you feel about condoms? I feel they are 100% important! There isn't one time where my partner and I haven't used a condom in the almost 5 years we've been together. We aren't ready to have children and I am not messing up my innards by being put on birth control. So, I deal with it, as it's not a big issue for us.

3. How important is sex to you on a scale of 1 to 100. At least 80. I need some sort of physical contact in order to feel satisfied.

4. How often do you masturbate? Maybe once a week or less.

5. When you fake an orgasm could you win an oscar? I've never faked an orgasm in order to make my boyfriends ego bigger. If I don't get off, I will tell you - since I need my nut too!

6. Have you ever seduced someone? Nope.

7. Have you ever had a one night stand? Not really, since it wasn't a random stranger.

8. How do you feel about phone sex? I've done it a few times, although looking back on it now, it seems odd and retarded. LOL

9. Do you look at porn on the internet? Der, read the link in the first question!

10. Would you pose naked in a magazine for 10,000 buck aroos! Nope, it would take more than that for me to pose nude.
11. Have you ever tried Tantric Sex? It becomes that when you share it with the one you love, so I guess yes.

12. Are you a sex initiator? Yes, I am more of the initiator than my man.

13. Are you addicted to Sex? No, because I've gone without it for a while before and I could do it again.

14. Sexiest part of a womans body? curves

15. Are you into bondage? light bondage, nothing super outrageous

16. Do you like to be tied up or be the tie-er upper? I'd like to be the submissive one every once in a while.

17. Longest sex session? LOL Like i sit there with a stop watch and time that shit. No idea!

18. naughty or nice? Both, but more naughty?

19. Do you like to be spanked? I'd rather have my hair pulled.

20. Did you ever have sex in your parents bedroom? No, I didn't have sex at all when I lived with my parents. And that would just be gross and wrong.
and lastly...

21. How many toys do you own? Check here - all the ones listed under Evil Poptart.

No comments:

Post a Comment