Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sex Toys for Beginners


Life is easier when we have that someone there to help us understand the scary occurrences. I know that finding a sex toy can be somewhat embarrassing or overwhelming to the inexperienced. Hell, when I was a little bit younger and went into a porn stores - I would turn red and start giggling uncontrollably. I didn't know what I was looking for sexually, so I just browsed and ultimately ended up scared by some of the things I saw.

So for those of you who are the same way I was years ago, here's a top 10 list of sex toys for beginners.




Slimline Vibrator - These are your basic, plastic vibrators that you can find just about anywhere and are pretty inexpensive. They get the job done vaginally or clitorally.


 

Lipstick Vibrator - As you can see, these vibrators are more on the discreet side. So, if getting caught with a sex toy is one of your main concerns, then I suggest you order something incognito such as this. The lipstick vibe is not only cute, but it can also produce a nice clitoral orgasm.





Jelly Ballsy Dildo - This is your basic, jelly type dildo that surprisingly feels like a real penis. Except it can be a bit floppy when inserting. If you need some sort of vaginal stimulation and aren't too thrilled with over the top dongs, then this is the perfect choice. It's size is that of the average male.


Pocket Rocket - is another basic vibrator for clitoral stimulation only. It's discreet and packs a powerful punch in it's small, yet satisfying size. Don't let it fool you.  






Handcuffs - can be a little intimidating, but it is most appropriate for beginners who want to experience something different. Like either being the submissive one or being dominant with role playing. Plus, the fuzzy cuffs are relatively cheap and work.

 

Bullet Vibe - is kind of similar to the pocket rocket, but with the bullet it's attached to a control mechanism via wire. So, you can allow your partner to do the speed selection for you, without it feeling like you're getting yourself off. Let's face it, alone time is not as great as partner time. 



 
Hitachi Wand - is great, because it can be used for clitoral stimulation, or even on sore muscles that need massaged on any part of your body.



 

G-Spot Vibrator - is great because it hits all the rights spots on the inside as well as outside. One of the beginner g-spot vibes is called the Dream G, which has a smooth velvety touch and gyrating ripple action to heighten your senses.



The Rabbit - is for the person who needs both vaginal and clitoral stimulation in order to feel fully satisfied. The perfect beginner rabbit is the Classix Jelly Pearl, which is the average sized penis at 5.5" and has a control mechanism at the base for easy access.




Feather Tickler - allows you to bring out your sensual side, which is great for teasing and setting the mood for you or both you and your partner. Pair it with some body dust and you have a perfect, romantic evening.



These may not be ideal or perfect for some, but they're especially wonderful for women who are just now experimenting with their own bodies, as well as others.




No comments:

Post a Comment