Sunday, September 26, 2010

Akshay and Katrina in the film headlamps Khan


Katrina and Akshay in the movie of Farah Khan: Akshay Kumar brushed the reports that he has a fight with his co-star Katrina Kaif will be While recording a song mare qawalli Khan T-shirts in the city.

This is one of the two most successful screens after starring in the current hits like "King Singh" and "Welcome". And Akshay, who plays a thief in the film by Farah Khan, denied reports of tension between him and Kaif.

"Katrina and I know that many, and dear friend, and has always been here. I would like to clarify that, led by one of the most professional and he and I have fun with these reports, because there is no absolutely no truth in them," Akshay said in a statement.

Well, the director and choreographer Farah Khan's comments, said: "There is absolutely no problem between us Katrina is a great girl, very professional and have a great work of the mare Khan T-shirts ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment