I'm not one who typically posts things about celebrities, since we hear enough about them in magazines, tabloids and on television - daily. But, this was just amusing to me. I know we've all heard about Tiger Woods and his like 100 mistresses for longer than we should. But, his wife decided to file for divorce and take $750 million with her and he will only have visitation rights if he doesn't have any of his girlfriends with him. OUCH. That has to hurt, you dumb fuck. And I hope it does.This is what I don't get with men, women. They have a good thing right at home, but they're too busy living it up with the popularity and have to go fuck random people on the street. Serves him right, his wife was too hot for him anyways. I don't know how he had 14 mistresses to be honest. Guess money does make the world go round, even for his dick.

No comments:
Post a Comment