Friday, May 21, 2010

Yay I'm Getting Some, Or Not.



(Hello Friday Followers. Come on in, take a peek around and don't be scared. We only bite a little)

The past couple of days I have been super irritable and bitchy. I'm starting to think the evil curse is rearing her ugly face upon me soon, for the simple fact that my cat tried to take a chunk out of my leg last night. I have two holes to prove it! And my boyfriend keeps track of my cycle more than I do. It's almost kind of creepy, but I can always rely on him - almost like a gay friend.

Yesterday, after he got home from work.. he asked if I wanted to go see a movie. I said sure, because that's not something he usually does on a weekday. I went to go check the movie times and found out that it wasn't playing after 3pm, so it was a no go. Then, I went out to check the mail and got my free stuff from Adam & Eve - which was a couples tubes of Mr. Thick Dick. So, he got the idea to go try this out and I was down for that, because I will take what I can get. Sometimes it's a rarety around here for him to actually initiate sex. Men, UGH. So, we go upstairs and I go into the bathroom to freshen up and come out 2 minutes later and he's in the other room. I didn't know what he was doing so I was sitting there waiting for him, and a couple minutes go by. He comes in the room and I notice that he's got a mini chub going on. I'm thinking okay, maybe he's hot and bothered by my sexyness laying naked on the bed. So, I open up the tube, start rubbing it on him and nothing is happening. I'm starting to wonder what is going on, because this has never happened before. He always gets hard when I touch it, even blow on it. I'm sitting there thinking to myself, he must have been watching porn in the room and already gotten off.

I said, "did you already get off"
"giggle/shy face, yes, but it was weak and pathetic"
"I was laughing on the inside because you couldn't figure out what was going on"


Oh, but I'm smart ol' buddy, it's not rocket science!

Now, I'm laying there sexually frustrated because he doesn't want to flick my bean or do anything to me, since he already got off.

I almost wish I had some revenge crabs handy, because right then - he really deserved it, as evil as that sounds.(Wished I would have known about this site earlier, I could have used it on a few ex's,*wink*) Now that I've mentioned that site to him, he's been a little scared and he should be. I am a redhead, and we ginger kids are to be feared and bowed upon entrance. Okay so maybe not to that extent, but you get the idea.

I thought that maybe he would make it up to me tonight, but no I'm sitting here in bloggy-land writing a bitchy post about not getting any. How pathetic is that?

I just want to Sleep in the Wet Spot and at least have the sexual side of my boyfriend back. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment