
I'm starting to feel like I swallowed a golf ball and it's permanently stuck in my esophagus. I'm not sure what caused it, but I have a little feeling that it was from the night I used my free product from Eden Fantasy's that contained a lick-able aphrodisiac massage oil called Shunga tenderness and passion collection. It was a great night and I wanted to test it out so I could write up my review on my other blog. Well, one thing led to another and all of a sudden my boyfriend is thrusting his penis in my mouth - which I never let him do, but I thought, what the hell, why not? Shortly after that happened and we were ready to pass out, my throat starting hurting like hell. Now every time I swallow anything, whether it be food or water, I get a horrendous pain - that is far worse than having your ass pounded. Okay, maybe not that bad. I don't know if it's an allergic reaction to the gel or just having him hit the back of my throat.
Whatever it is, I'd like it to stop hurting now. It's a pain trying to stuff ribs down your throat.

No comments:
Post a Comment