Top 10 Best Places to Have Sex
Maybe your sex life with your partner isn’t as hot and steamy as it once was, or maybe it is and you are both just looking for ways to spice things up a bit. Try adding lingerie such as; corsets, teddies, bustier’s and baby dolls – which are all great additions for setting up the anticipation and spicing up the foreplay sessions. You can also try out some new toys or positions, there are so many new products out there it’s insane. You just need to be a little bit daring and go outside “your” box.
Finding creative, yet interesting places to have sex can really steam things up when it comes to getting your freak on. Try some of these ideas the next time you want to step out of the norm and add extra excitement in the bedroom. Just don't forget, these aren’t all legal. ;)
#10- In the Car
While this may seem like something we all did at one time or another when we were teenagers, striking up this tried and true love spot will be sure to bring back memories and get those love juices flowing. There is nothing that strikes hard at the libido bug more than the thrill of people watching you have sex or even getting caught in the act. Spontaneity is the spice of life!
I have personally tried this a few times. I don't know many people who haven't at least tried this once. It isn’t comfortable at all but if you’re needing a quickie and are in a hurry -- there you go. Or if you’re wanting to try something new with your partner, just be careful of wear you’re doing this -- the fucking cops are fast.
#9-On the Beach
Sex on the beach is almost is as renowned as its namesake in an alcoholic drink, meaning- drink if you dare! Surprisingly, not a large percentage of the population have tried this interesting, yet very steamy location. Next time you are camping or even vacationing near the coast line, sneak out after midnight and give it a try. The waves and the sand make for a unique, yet satisfying sexual experience.I have thought about doing this myself. There’s just something about the soft sand underneath you, and rolling around out in the open on the beach, and hearing the sounds of the ocean – which reveal a romantic setting. But, then you have to worry about how buck wild you’re going to be, since you don’t want sand in your vajeen or ass. Do you hear the sound of sand paper chiming in your head? It doesn’t sound to hot does it?
#8- In a Public Bathroom
There are some situations, whether it be at dinner with several guests or even just meeting for the first time, where neither of you want to wait until you get home to be alone together, so why not venture off to the bathroom, shut the stall door and have your way with each other? The hardest decision to make regarding this steamy sex location is the women’s or men’s room?
This isn't something I want to try. I know how filthy restrooms are, and I like being germ free.
#7- In your Backyard
Whether you live in the city or out amongst a field of jersey cows, sneaking outside to the back yard to get your hands on each other is actually a very steamy and exciting way to share an intimate moment. If you have plenty of fluffy grass for cushioning, just slide off your skirt to reveal your crotch less teddy and literally let nature take its course!I have had sex in someone else’s backyard and it was a lot of fun. I’m just wondering how many wild animals were walking around the tent, thinking to themselves, “WTF is going on in there”?
#6- At the Car Wash
Living up to the famed song "car wash", why not embrace in a steamy, yet quick love session while the car slides through the wet and slippery car wash. More thrills than bubbles, you will love racing for the clock to make sure the car wash attendant doesn’t get an unforgettable peep show, or maybe the two of you won’t mind after all.I don’t know about a lot of people, but it takes me more than 2 minutes to get off and that is the time it takes to go through a car wash. So really, who has time to unzip their pants, get the dick hard and then have a 'wham bam thank you mam' in a minute? Not I.
#5- Outside in the rain
Everyone has heard of how romantic lovers have made love in the rain and contested their undying love for one another. Take it one step further and choose a hot and steamy night where the two of you can sneak off into the rain and give in to temptation. Leave on your lingerie such as a lace crotch less corset, or bustier and G-string and watch the steam rise from your bodies as you give in to sin sensations.This I have tried, and it was a lot of fun with the cold rain dripping down your bodies, while the heat from your partner is against your bare skin - is a huge rush.
#4- On an Air Plane
This will take some careful yet thoughtful planning but it can be done and it will be a sinful experience plane.as you climb your way up into the clouds. Join the mile high club at 32,000 feet and be ready for some tight fitting action when the door is locked and occupied. Make sure you wear clothes that don’t have to come off but rather slipped up over the thighs for easy access. Building up with some naughty talk and even revealing some cleavage beforehand will make him primed and ready for action as soon as you are both in there.I haven’t ever tried this although I have thought about it. I guess there are just more places that I'd rather try out first. Considering I could die at any moment in a plane crash, I’d rather be buckled and somewhat safe, rather than flailing around with a dick in my ass in the tiny bathroom. Who could have sex in those bathrooms anyways? I’ve seen more room in a porta-potty and I’m not even going there.
#3- Elevator
Remember the famed lingerie on the second floor? Yes, Steven Tyler made love in an elevator so popular that hundreds of people were caught on camera and just plain caught with their pants down in elevators all around the world after hearing Aerosmith’s famous hit song. A sense of public displays of affection combined with a quick steamy love session has elevators being home to some of the most popular places for spontaneous sex as well as getting stuck in also.
I haven’t actually had intercourse in an elevator, but it’s kind of scary thinking that the elevator may have a camera in it and a dirty old pervey man is watching your home made porn for free. Fork over the money, bitches – because my sh ow is not cheap!
#2- At work

Statistics have shown that there is a sense of eroticism about the fantasy of having sex at the workplace, whether it be with a boss, coworker or even a spouse, sneaking around and getting away with having sex at the office seems to be a very big turn on for people, especially couples who are role playing. Wearing a coat or dress to cover up some naughty lingerie and then revealing your look to your lover is an added way to add excitement to the office romp.
I have tried this and it is very exciting at first, then you realize you could be caught by people you work with and mainly your boss. You are totally terrified and say screw it, let’s do it anyways. lol
What’s more hot than getting it on in a broom closet, medication room, dressing room, or under the desk? That’s right, not a damn thing!
#1- The Shower
The number one most steamiest place to have sex for most couples is in the shower! Many things can happen in the shower, not just getting clean. This is the perfect place to show off your body through the steam, and let the lather and bubbles work their magic by running and dripping around hungry curves and crevices.I have tried this a few times it’s not the most comfortable way to have sex but it all depends on how flexible you are and how willing you are to try different positions.
The only way I’ve been able to master this technique, is by doing it doggy style – it’s a lot easier bending over then trying to hold one of your legs up while you’re sliding down the back of the wet, soapy wall. I say, handicap handles are a godsend, not only for the crippled but for the insanely horny too.
With all of these steamy places to have sex, anytime is a good time to implement a new adventure into your sex life. Living on the edge and trying something new will add a new dimension to your sexual relationships.




No comments:
Post a Comment