Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Minute - Sex Edition






  • At what age did you lose your virginity?
Poptart - 20

Cupcake - 16 

Twizzler - 14


  • Any good sex tips or advice?
Poptart - "All of a sudden, without warning, the guy should stop midthrust. Then go super slow, entering inch by inch for a few minutes. It sets the ladies off like nothing else!"

Cupcake - Don't have sex with someone you dont trust, and if you do trust them -- then dont be affraid to try new things. ;) AND don't forget to pee after sex to avoid a UTI, girls.

Twizzler - As Madonna says...Express yourself!! Find a way to communicate your deepest wants and desires to your lover. Whether it be face-to-face, electronic or hand written notes, tell your lover when they have taken you to that special orgasmic place. If possible fulfill those fantasies the lie beneath the surface of inner nympho. 


  • Lights on or off when you have sex?
Poptart - Since my cat is annoying, I almost always have to leave the bedroom door open a crack or otherwise she will tear the shit out of the carpet to get in. And if the roommate is home, then I usually like to have the lights off.

Cupcake - Off, or a dim light on.

Twizzler - Depends on the time of day I suppose lol. Like most women I do not care for my own appearance. My fella on the other hand just loves to see my body moving against his. We are an adventurous couple and occasionally we need the lights on for sexy picture times and sometimes we need the lights off for glow in the dark sexy time.




  • Have you ever been caught in the act of having sex?
Poptart - I was caught right before it happened, thank god - since that guy was a douche.

Cupcake - I was on the living room floor and my big brother came walking in and caught us.

Twizzler - Oh Gawd!! Yes. Several times by different ppl at different times in my life. Once in high school by my father and I was with a girl. He was ready to smash some guys face in but my sweet best friend pops her head from under the covers...my dad quietly apologized and walked out of my room. He never spoke about it ever. 



  • Ever catch your parents (or kids) having sex?
Poptart - No, but I was at my step brothers house for a sleep over and was woken up by his loud ass mother "doing it". Thankfully, I never heard or seen my mom do it, or I would have nightmares for life.

Cupcake - Nope, I don't think my parents had sex after my brother who's only 2 years younger than I am.

Twizzler - Ew...Never caught my folks in the act but heard the banging on the walls a few times.



No comments:

Post a Comment