Monday, April 19, 2010

Minute Monday - Kind of Late.



Time for Ian's Monday Minute.  Anyway, you know you want to participate, so just copy/paste these questions and link up to his page. GO!


1 - Ever take a shit in the woods?
Poptart - I have taken a shit in the woods, it's called camping. When I was younger, I was at my friends house but her mom was nutso and wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, so my friend told me to shit in her yard, which I did. Then we flung it over to the neighbors yard with a stick. Yea, I'm that gross, apparently.

2 - If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut?
Poptart - I would take a trip to the Caribbean.

3 - What's your favorite phrase?
Poptart - I'm Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

4 - Fill in the blank - the world would be a better place if ______ left the planet.
Poptart - Paris Hilton, I really hate this skank, but somehow she's so fucking popular that she's taking over the reality tv world.

5 - How do you take your coffee or tea?
Poptart - I take my coffee blended in a frappuccino and my tea - hot of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment